Compliant Boat Registration numbers for Queensland Recreational and Commercial Boating, Marine and Fishing Markets.
We have six font options available for online order, if you want a specific font please contact us with the registration number.
Easy to self install.
Information can be found at: https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/boating/registration/recreational
- Once registered, you will get registration numbers allocated to your boat.
- You must display registration numbers so they can be read from 30m away and in a contrasting colour to the hull of the boat. The size of the registration numbers depends on the type of boat:
- Boats capable of planing—at least 150mm high on both sides.
- Boats not capable of planing—at least 75mm high on both sides or the stern.
- PWCs— must be at least 100mm high and on both sides.